BlasterX - GRZH BlasterX - GRZH

This is pretty nice, but the string intro is a little too loud and it overpowers the background sound. But all in all its good to be honest.

Moon is calling Help!!! Moon is calling Help!!!

It's.... interesting.

Although this is just loops thrown together, some effort can be heard. I make dubstep also ( I don't make dubstep that often)

Everything is too spaced out and seems very out of place. When using loops, always blend the sounds so they won't sound all loopy and chopped.

ShadowShinobiTunes responds:

Thanks for the support
it is really helpful
~SHURIK3N

TONIGHT [SUNRISE EP] TONIGHT [SUNRISE EP]

Most of my singers are guys, lol.

Why don't you credit your vocalist? I always credit mine :)

The vocals sound out of place in the track, but it sounds nice all together.

I'm looking forward to the full EP! :)

TheMajician responds:

Haha I really wanna find a male singer. The reason why I don’t credit them is because most of the A Capellas I get are from A Capella packs. I don’t have acess and don’t know how to find a singer for “original” lyrics.
I don’t know what you mean when you say “out of place” but I’m glad you like it all around :)

Kirby Style I Kirby Style I

You boosted the bass too much, I had to lower the volume. Even with the volume low, the bass disrupts the melody. Authentic chiptune didn't have slide.

The composition isn't too bad, the problem is the mixing.

Still good though.

Auretilex responds:

I would correct the bass volume and subsequently upload, but I can't be arsed to re-export this in Renoise and then use cumbersome Audacity to convert it to MP3 once more. This was a speed composition and furthermore a study, so I don't really care to mix them well right now.

Authenticity, however, isn't much of an issue for me. I'm not much of a purist. My liberal usage of PCM and PWM don't necessarily ring of authenticity either.

I'll keep your criticisms in mind, though.

Me As Seen By You Me As Seen By You

This is really good, why did you put future bass as a tag? This is nowhere near future bass as it's more on the melodic progressive house side than it is future bass. If you want to listen to future bass, look up "Kipua" on my page to hear what future bass sounds like :)

The song has a good and smooth structure and the mastering is great! But it needs more bass.

4.5/5

Skip Pop Break Skip Pop Break

This is actually pretty good for a first :)

Though there are some areas in need of improvement, but with practice, you can do it! :)

PancakePocket - Malfunction [Dubstep] PancakePocket - Malfunction [Dubstep]

Pretty good!
Love the choice of synths and melodies :)

PancakePocket responds:

Thanks

KARMA [DUBSTEP WARS SUBMISSION] KARMA [DUBSTEP WARS SUBMISSION]

Well then......

I'm screwed :'v

Lovely [DUBSTEP WARS EXAMPLE] Lovely [DUBSTEP WARS EXAMPLE]

I thought that Lovely was going to be a cute song....

It's not... but it's really good! Love the growls :)

It sounded like cute melodic dubstep at first, but when the bass dropped, turns out it's brostep... :/

SoundUnity responds:

The name fooled you? Well, I named it lovely because my inspiration was you and you're lovely in my eyes :)

I'm sorry, I'm very bad at smack talking :/

Sacry - Hello World Sacry - Hello World

Pretty good for future bass :)

Although future bass is supposed to be soft and reverbed. The song is nice enough to pass.

It's great all together, but the chords are just too dry and doesn't give it the ambient feeling that future bass needs. My tip: add some pads as your synth to give it a soft sound :)