Lovely Kitten - Breeze Lovely Kitten - Breeze

This is really good! Love your synths and melodies!

You go girl! :)

Forever Together (Call My Name) Forever Together (Call My Name)

Aww, thanks! I love you too :) <3

Thank you for your surprise, I appreciate it :)

Marshmallow Marshmallow

Pretty good! Hope to hear more of your original creations :)

Parfait Parfait

Our logos tho, they're all in black and white XD

This turned out well, proud of you, Halo!

Vizu - The Legend Vizu - The Legend

The melody is great, but the effects killed it :'(
The distortion and bass doesn't fit the track, but I like your choice of synths for the melody :) good job though!

VizuOffical responds:

Thanks for your response. I also feel like the bass is too harsh on this. I will try to improve. Also, I am working an a way calmer track then this, stay tuned ;)

Windows Xp Remix Windows Xp Remix

.....

I am really impressed, the only question is why are you not scouted yet?

You've done an amazing job on this ! You've earned my respect :)

Unfaded Unfaded

The intro is nice, melodies are fantastic, good choice of synths. But there are some areas in need of improvement, such as mastering, transitioning and effects. Tip: for a intro drop add some filter and a little bit of sidechain for a intense feeling :)

Other than that, you've impressed me :)

Udeirn responds:

Wow, I didnt expect that someone will leave a review, and so good, thank you very much! I am relatively new at making audio in FL studio, I will surely use your advices in the future!

Glitch Highway Glitch Highway

Eh, it's okay.

The drums are nice, melodies are fantastic and for someone your age, you've really impressed me :)

Though there are somethings to work on like the mastering, background noise and transition. I really like your choice of synths. You've earned my respect!

P.s Why did you put that you're 33 when really you're 11? :/

NGBaronAwesomeness responds:

i put 33 because you have to be 18 or older in order to be in Newgrounds. and the year 1982 just kinda pops out to me.

anyways thanks 4 your thoughts on my song bro!

Passionate Passionate

The intro was nice, I liked it. The drop was ok, the bass drums are too low, too much autotune was used and not much variation in melodies, but I can clearly see effort put into track :)

All I can say is keep practicing, your doing great! :)

Steve28 responds:

I can agree with the low drum, because I did -25hz to kick drum to make it more heavy :P Also, I did almost no variation cuz I loved the melody so much (what?)...Thanks for your feedback tho!

What do you mean 'autotune' by the way? If you're talking about the pitch-correcting effect, I didn't use it...

Warrior Pride Warrior Pride

I don't understand what I'm hearing... did you put any effort? (I feel like you didn't)

For drop vocals, add some reverb(not too much)and lower the volume to have it vibe in the background :)

sharpnova responds:

That sounds like a bunch of nerd talk.

I'll wait till I know you've seen this then delete your review hehehehehehehehehe :)