thVTA - I Don't Sell Drugs thVTA - I Don't Sell Drugs

It's decent but I think it'll pass :)

4.5 / 5

thVTA responds:

Apreciate that. Thanks!

Simon Vonck - Alive NCN Release Simon Vonck - Alive NCN Release

Aqui no puedes subir esta cancion, estas violando las reglas aqui. Solo puedes subir canciones que TU has creado, le puede prohibir :(

Ruzat responds:

Vale es que andaba probando y me dieron de ejemplo de esta cancion pero ya desaparecera

Kryp7ek - Savior Kryp7ek - Savior

You used Magix Music Maker.

Besides falling under the Stock Loops rule, Magix Music Maker automatically puts all songs you create with it under its own license - uploading the song to Newgrounds is in violation of that license.

Vs metal sonic. Sonic forces (not by me) Vs metal sonic. Sonic forces (not by me)

You have to delete this immediately before an audio mod sees this... you could get banned

You are not allowed to post others work here, only content YOU created :(

Clear Skies Clear Skies

It's decent but some things are in need of improvement :)

TIP: when having background sound, lower the volume of said sound to have it vibe in the background, not just throw it in there.

But it's good
4.5/5

Imthatkid - ScareAble (Halloween Special) Imthatkid - ScareAble (Halloween Special)

It's not bad, but you do have some things in need of improvement (like transitioning, repetition and using less LFO, and using less sidechain)

But you've impressed me :)

Imthatkid10 responds:

Wow, Thanks, I Will Try To Do That. And Thanks For Listening.

Epic Bloons Td song mash Epic Bloons Td song mash

Egg, it's ok

Way Home Way Home

It's a little repetitive, but it's not exactly your best

PandaThePanda responds:

It can only get better from here ;)

Ed Sheeran - Shape of You (DJ SC Remix) Ed Sheeran - Shape of You (DJ SC Remix)

Umm, I don't know what to say :/

The vocals are out of place, a bit repetitive, very little variation, lazy structure and sounds like you just slapped everything on the template and rendered it.

If you need some help on vocals, just shoot me a message, I specialize in vocal music and I'm willing to help you create better music!

ShadowFyr - Shadow Queen ShadowFyr - Shadow Queen

Not bad, though there are some areas in need of improvement (like transitioning, synth variation and repetition) it's good, but I feel like it's not your best :)

IMPKing6 responds:

It's just a simple ambient song for Halloween. It really wasn't meant to have all that jazz. But thanks anyways. ;)