43 audio Reviews with Responses

Moon is calling Help!!! Moon is calling Help!!!

It's.... interesting.

Although this is just loops thrown together, some effort can be heard. I make dubstep also ( I don't make dubstep that often)

Everything is too spaced out and seems very out of place. When using loops, always blend the sounds so they won't sound all loopy and chopped.

ShadowShinobiTunes responds:

Thanks for the support
it is really helpful
~SHURIK3N

TONIGHT [SUNRISE EP] TONIGHT [SUNRISE EP]

Most of my singers are guys, lol.

Why don't you credit your vocalist? I always credit mine :)

The vocals sound out of place in the track, but it sounds nice all together.

I'm looking forward to the full EP! :)

TheMajician responds:

Haha I really wanna find a male singer. The reason why I don’t credit them is because most of the A Capellas I get are from A Capella packs. I don’t have acess and don’t know how to find a singer for “original” lyrics.
I don’t know what you mean when you say “out of place” but I’m glad you like it all around :)

Kirby Style I Kirby Style I

You boosted the bass too much, I had to lower the volume. Even with the volume low, the bass disrupts the melody. Authentic chiptune didn't have slide.

The composition isn't too bad, the problem is the mixing.

Still good though.

Auretilex responds:

I would correct the bass volume and subsequently upload, but I can't be arsed to re-export this in Renoise and then use cumbersome Audacity to convert it to MP3 once more. This was a speed composition and furthermore a study, so I don't really care to mix them well right now.

Authenticity, however, isn't much of an issue for me. I'm not much of a purist. My liberal usage of PCM and PWM don't necessarily ring of authenticity either.

I'll keep your criticisms in mind, though.

PancakePocket - Malfunction [Dubstep] PancakePocket - Malfunction [Dubstep]

Pretty good!
Love the choice of synths and melodies :)

PancakePocket responds:

Thanks

Lovely [DUBSTEP WARS EXAMPLE] Lovely [DUBSTEP WARS EXAMPLE]

I thought that Lovely was going to be a cute song....

It's not... but it's really good! Love the growls :)

It sounded like cute melodic dubstep at first, but when the bass dropped, turns out it's brostep... :/

SoundUnity responds:

The name fooled you? Well, I named it lovely because my inspiration was you and you're lovely in my eyes :)

I'm sorry, I'm very bad at smack talking :/

Vizu - The Legend Vizu - The Legend

The melody is great, but the effects killed it :'(
The distortion and bass doesn't fit the track, but I like your choice of synths for the melody :) good job though!

VizuOffical responds:

Thanks for your response. I also feel like the bass is too harsh on this. I will try to improve. Also, I am working an a way calmer track then this, stay tuned ;)

Unfaded Unfaded

The intro is nice, melodies are fantastic, good choice of synths. But there are some areas in need of improvement, such as mastering, transitioning and effects. Tip: for a intro drop add some filter and a little bit of sidechain for a intense feeling :)

Other than that, you've impressed me :)

Udeirn responds:

Wow, I didnt expect that someone will leave a review, and so good, thank you very much! I am relatively new at making audio in FL studio, I will surely use your advices in the future!

Glitch Highway Glitch Highway

Eh, it's okay.

The drums are nice, melodies are fantastic and for someone your age, you've really impressed me :)

Though there are somethings to work on like the mastering, background noise and transition. I really like your choice of synths. You've earned my respect!

P.s Why did you put that you're 33 when really you're 11? :/

NGBaronAwesomeness responds:

i put 33 because you have to be 18 or older in order to be in Newgrounds. and the year 1982 just kinda pops out to me.

anyways thanks 4 your thoughts on my song bro!

Passionate Passionate

The intro was nice, I liked it. The drop was ok, the bass drums are too low, too much autotune was used and not much variation in melodies, but I can clearly see effort put into track :)

All I can say is keep practicing, your doing great! :)

Steve28 responds:

I can agree with the low drum, because I did -25hz to kick drum to make it more heavy :P Also, I did almost no variation cuz I loved the melody so much (what?)...Thanks for your feedback tho!

What do you mean 'autotune' by the way? If you're talking about the pitch-correcting effect, I didn't use it...

Warrior Pride Warrior Pride

I don't understand what I'm hearing... did you put any effort? (I feel like you didn't)

For drop vocals, add some reverb(not too much)and lower the volume to have it vibe in the background :)

sharpnova responds:

That sounds like a bunch of nerd talk.

I'll wait till I know you've seen this then delete your review hehehehehehehehehe :)